2008年9月21日 星期日

TODAY

Today i felt down and moody..not because i need to training on today, after i came back from the workshop, suddenly, the feeling come to me..it really makes me feel sad, i told ying about it, ying ask me y i moody, i cant answer her.. cos me myself also don't know why i m like this..lol..funny ya?! Every time when i moody, i wish i can sleep and don't think about it, but unfortunately, i m just lying but not sleeping, haiz, AIYA!!!so BORING AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A bad news, my boss told me, HARI RAYA got open also.. A good news, i decided to take leaves again~haha..wakkaka... I wan to explain, is not i lazy or anything, but just, every day do the same thing, i really feel tat it is BORING!!!!! But i know i need to complete my training too, my marks is here..zzz..my training end on 25th of October..hehe..count down together with me..!!!i wan go college!!!

3 則留言:

RUN WITH THE WAVE 提到...

Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang this Christmas with watersports activities included! Sign up now! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks! See you at the beach!

Jojo 提到...

wow!!steve kor gt blogspot account too..
come visit to my blog o!!

http://princessrockblogs.blogspot.com/

-Hans-翰良 提到...

路过。。。
好久不见,你好吗???