2008年9月16日 星期二

relax

hihi, is me again..haha..(stupiak..this is my blog ma..surely is me lo..hehe~)..hmp..actually i really dono wanna put wat title about this blog..i wanna to write something..but i dono wat is actually in the middle..so sry if i put a wrong title ya..=P

now i m having my training..frankly, this few days, i m not really tat happy..everyday when i wake up..the first thought is..haiz..wanna go work d..it is a very big diff between last time and now..last time even though i m very very tired..but this time..hmp..maybe is my mind control me d..i must control my mind..

everyday after i came back..after bath, the first thing i did is, watch series movie..actually i m not tat like to watch series movie..cos it takes long time and sometime the movie is very good..but sure got some part is the bad ppl 1..so..hehe..i don like..but this time i watch the hong kong series..about mooncake festival 1..called jia hao yue yuan..i m very very esteem the mummy in the series highly..because, she said, every mummy in this world got 1 thing only..is wan her son/daughter be good..rich or not..is not the most important thing..this make me miss my mummy..i know my mum and my dad..they love me so much..and i know i did alot of things make them feel disappointed..but i know they never and wont give up me..when i see the mummy in the series(her name is ho mum..)after her husband together with his worker named ah hong..(not me ya..hehe)she still wan all her son and daughter with her..but things not come tat easy..she lost 3..(actual story i dowan to describe at here..very long la..go watch urself=P)the story is..she always think for her son and daughter but not herself..very highly respect..although i respect her..but i know my mum and dad never lose to her..cos i know my mum and dad always think for me and prepare for me..although i know i m big enud..n i can prepare everything for me..when i go back my home..i see my mum and dad..they older and older everyday..but i cant really accompany them..actually i m not really like to come here study..i wanna to teman them..but my dad ask me to come..(since i m here..i promise myself i will fight for all and i will do my best at here...wont let them worry me)..everyday before i sleep..i will think..how's my mum and dad today?when i go back..my mum will prepare the food tat i like the most..and my dad will go take coconut juice for me to drink..(in front my home got a very big place to plant the coconut tree..)in my mum and dad's thinking..they just wan me to live healthy but not hope i can be dragon(chinese ppl ma..sure wan son be dragon 1..=P)..i really miss them alot at here..really...

沒有留言: