2008年9月8日 星期一

About Me~

lol..is very very long time din write blog d..feel like abit lazy..hehe..finally i got time to write blog d..cos now i m having my on job training..is a very stupid training..every morning i need to go tat workshop on 930am..(but actually sometime i m late:P)and go back on 8pm every working day(saturday includedT_T)tat 8 pm hor..is not really zhun zhun 8 pm can back d..but sometime when reach my home is 9pm= =..haha..sad life..
Now, talk about my house..hehe..currently my house have 6members include me..is a very sad thing..cos actually my house consists of 7 members at the first..but 1 ppl quit this course alrdy..so i wish him success in his future and keep in contact.. The 6 members..1 is from sungai buloh..called ah weng..he is a very sohai and stupid ppl..but actually he is quite smart too(in money matter)..1 is from pahang, triang..actually i not really know about where is triang..but just listen to him lo..hehe..he 22 years old d..is the oldest among us..but also the sohaiest in my house..haha..p/s: ah weng 21 years old.. his name is yao yang..although he sometime got some actions tat i cant really get wat he means..but in fact, he is also a co-operate ppl..2 from terengganu..1 is called ah fu another 1 is called guo wei..ah fu ler..17 years old nia but he always said he is 18 cos he born at 1990..but not yet reach his birthday..so consider 17 la..right?tat guo wei ler..is my roomate..he ah..haiz..very lazy like a worm..but actually he is hard working..he lazy in study maybe he don like this course gua..cos when talk about football..he very geng 1..u simply said 1 ppl name, he can tell u where the player from and currently in wat club and etc..1 from johor, segamat..his name is ah hao..he ah..20 years old d..but..swt..he like my father..always talk dao li to me..WAH!!but he not bad la..nice ppl too..hehe..teng teng teng teng~~the last 1 is me..hehe..no need describe d lo..those ppl who reading this blog means know me d lo...hehe..ya..is the 20 years old and the smartest ppl(other ppl said 1..not me praise myself:P)haha..we moved in about 2 months d..actually i m having the great time over here and i hope this will never end..but recently..haiz..cos of small matter..make til this house very noisy..everyone of us in this house came from different places..means our lifestyle are very very difference..i m not hoping tat must mix to all the lifestyle..but..i just hope tat this few members can think for others when u do something or decide something..i will appreciate it..really..anything also can bring to talk..tell other ppl how u think..don keep it..
LOLz~stil got wat to write ler?hehe..oh ya..my training life..very bored..T_T..everyday do the same things..do it again and again..this training started since 25th of august..til today 8th of september..i take jor 5 days leave..wakakka..is not i purposely wan to take 1..but just i sick jor..haiz..u all must understand ma..single is like this 1 la..haha(will be shoot by xin ying d- -)kidding la..but after i involve myself into this working life..i felt tat is not very hard to folo it..but..the working time is very very long la..i beh tahan la..although last time when i working with my sony Ericsson's boss..my working time is 9am- 11pm..lagi cham..but tat is diff..cos deal with customers..this is deal with car..so sad la..T_T..haiz..wah!!see my handphone..now alrdy 10 16pm d!!!not yet eat..swt= =..don worry..i bath alrdy..hehe..ok la..is time for me to go eat d..haiz..working life..........i will write again..

沒有留言: