2008年5月19日 星期一

Weekend Holiday

Last week..after i finished my project..(actually is a stupid bench work=P)..i went back to my hometown for 3 purposes,1)teman my family,2)attend my church family camp,3)to see someone..ya..i done all my 3 purposes,but with sad and bad feeling..first of all,i very happy while i m doing this 3 purposes..teman my family go eat dinner and breakfast, having some great time with my mum and my sister..in the family camp,i do really happy and have a great time with my brother sisters, and my pastors..i talked alot b4 i sleep in my chalet..and my bro pray for me..is great!he is going to face his most important problem in this December, which he is going to marry!i do really happy to heard this news..as i know, he is a very responsibility people,and he will treat his wife as good as he can..really jealous!tat night we really talked alot..he said many things to me..and he pray for me..in his prayers..he hope tat God will lead me to a gal..LOL!ya, really..i trusted God..He will lead me..and also my pastor..he asked me.."u got so many time in kl,do u take the time and go tackle gal?"i said,"i m not as good as u know,so i din go tackle gal"..he said,"good good,God will lead u"...my church got so many guys,like my age,y only ask me..swt la..haha..tat day,while i m driving back to bm,(forgot to say tat the family camp is in Sungai Petani)im with sad mood,is not the camp make me feel sad,but is ur eye contact with him,really really broke my heart..actually i shouldn't said in this way..cos u are just my FRIEND, and friend got no this right to jealous or to break heart..haha..dono y,i fully understand wat friend's mean..but i cant..really..sry to said tat..as a 3rd person..i can feel tat u are still like him but u just ignore ur feeling and said both of u are friend..finally..the night, i sent a msg to u,and i told u tat u really need to teman him cos he is going back to his hometown..pls..be true to urself..this is the words tat u told me b4..izit?HAHAHAHA...i really think too much d..good nite,and GOD bless...

沒有留言: