2007年11月27日 星期二

love...

m i suck?haiz...2 years d...since we meet back...ya...maybe i m not good enud...but...this happened few months ago d...til now...i m still cant forget it...but i m tam po tam po beh gi liao~~haha...forget it...maybe is my fault...i cant hold it well...yesterday i go find my friend..my friend ask me...eh?where is ur gf?i speechless....after all..he said...how could this happened?she is a gud gal...y u don appreciated her well?from my friend's word...i can see it...i m not good...even my friend also said this...haha~~~maybe i not have the zi ge to love her....

i m not blaming or anything...i know her since we are primary school(lol= =)...den we lost contact after prmary school until we meet in form 6...haha~~is GOD~thx GOD~~~AMeN!~although i cant be with u~but i still hope u can live happy and xing fu~my love wont gone if we cant together...may GOD bless u~haha~

沒有留言: